After battling an intestinal bug yesterday (and don’t worry, I won’t share the fun details), I was beyond thrilled to wake up this morning to find out that I was nominated for the “Super Sweet Blogger Award” by the talented Andy over at Life and Photos by Andy.
And wouldn’t you know it, I felt so much better today!
Thank you Andy! (I’ll pay you later…hehe).
Seriously though, it means a lot, and I am honored to be among your recipients! (And I’m a sweet tooth too, so it’s quite appropriate!)
So here are the rules:
- Thank the supper sweet blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 super sweet questions.
- Include the super sweet blogging award in your blog post.
- Nominate 13 other bloggers.
- Notify your super sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 super sweet questions:
- Cookies or cake? Lately I’ve had an addiction to the Twin Dragon Almond Cookies…you know the ones in the pink box? I can down the whole thing in one sitting.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
- Favorite sweet treat? Peanut M&Ms or cinnamon crumb donuts
- When do you crave sweet things the most? At 3:00pm when I’m at work and the minutes are inching by…that’s when the sugar cravings kick in!
- Sweet nick name? Honey butter
I really enjoy all of the blogs listed below. They bring so much to the blogging community and make me honored to be a part of it! For those who have already received the “Super Sweet Blogger Award” before – well that just means you’re extra sweet!!! 🙂