For seven days and nights, we called the Carnival Valor our home.
Although we spent most of our time exploring the various islands on our cruise itinerary, we got to know the Valor very well and discovered that it was more than just a floating hotel. They don’t call it the “Fun Ship” for nothing!
So come aboard and discover all the fun you can have on the Carnival Valor without leaving the ship!
1. Share your room with different “animals” in your room every night…or just take a towel folding class and make your own!
2. Enjoy a bon voyage party on your first night at sea complete with music, games and fun!
3. Try different culinary masterpieces every day…
4. …or satisfy your sweet tooth craving with 24 hour soft serve! My husband agreed that dessert before dinner was perfectly acceptable! LOL!
5. See entertaining shows every night!
6. Enjoy a party at sea complete with a “Hairy Chest Contest!”
7. Gaze out into the vast blue.
8. Watch movies outside…in the middle of the sea…in a pool…or a hot tub…or on a lounge chair…the choice is yours!
9. Get competitive with games like “Name that Celebrity.”
10. Snag a beach chair, & work on your tan. These empty chairs were a rare sighting!
11. Get windswept!
12. Enjoy perks of being a return Carnival Cruise customer. The perks get better with each cruise you take. We were treated to a jumbo bottled water…and it came in handy!
13. Go on a photo safari.
14. Play miniature golf…in the desert…and on the sea!
15. Do absolutely nothing…
16. Make new friends. (Ours were from Montreal, Canada)
17. Watch your server shake his money maker!
18. Release your inner child! (And we released it twice!)
19. Watch the sky turn into a brilliant shade of coral.
20. Awaken to a breathtaking view.
21. Indulge in a decadent dessert!
22. Be curious & explore the ship!
23. Get gussied up and have a professional take your photo! (There are backdrops for every mood…so be creative and have fun!)
24. Realize that you love cruising and can’t wait to do it again!
And that just scratches the surface! The list goes on and on…from comedians to karaoke to yoga to the casino to dance lessons to kids clubs…the Valor has it all!
Never once was I bored!
The selection of activities was endless, and at times, we had a hard time fitting it all in!
So if you’re on the fence about cruising, trust me when I say, go for it!
It’s an experience you’ll always cherish for years to come!
I know we will!