In return, I had the honor of nominating 10 more blogs for the same award. At the time, I only nominated 5 blogs with the intention of nominating the remaining 5 soon thereafter. Well, after looking back at some posts (4 months later), I realized that I totally forgot my last 5 nominees! My bad!
So without further ado, here are the remaining 5 blogs that I thoroughly enjoy and wholeheartedly nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award.
6. The Usual Bliss – A fun, delightful blog about Amber, her life in Park City, Utah with her soon to be husband (getting married this weekend!), their adorable dog Cholula, traveling, cooking & the daily bliss that fills her life. Quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs!
7. My Sardinian Life – Ever dream of living on a beautiful Mediterranean island? Well, Jennifer is doing just that & giving us a look into her expat life in Sardinia. This blog will seriously give you the travel bug!
8. Oh She Glows – Angie has been an inspiration for me to live a healthier, happier life through her awesome blog full of delicious vegan recipes and positive outlook on life. Oh She Glows is what inspired me to start my own blog!
9. Zen Habits – Leo teaches us how to find simplicity so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing and find happiness. What’s not to love?
10. Outside Air – An enjoyable, thoughtful blog about Kari, her life in Masachusetts and her musings on life, love, photography, nature, faith and the outdoors.
Thank you all for inspiring me daily with your wonderful blogs!