A big THANK YOU to Jo from Wood & Rope for nominating me for the ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’. Jo has a love of the seaside, and it shows through her charming blog where she gives tutorials on her nautical creations. I’m really honored – thanks Jo!
THOSE RECEIVING “THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD” ARE ASKED TO:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. (I only have 5 nominations so far…5 more to come!)
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award image.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are some of my favorite blogs who I believe deserve a nomination for “The Versatile Blogger Award”
- Lesley Carter (Bucket List Publications) – Lesley and her husband fulfill “bucket list” dreams of their readers…awesome!
- Wood and Rope – Nautical creations & seaside musings from lovely Jo.
- Looking for the Sweet Spot – Paula teaches us that life after 40 isn’t so bad…just look for those sweet spots in life!
- Half Asleep Studio – A dreamy, whimsical blog by Natalie filled with design, inspiration & fun.
- Smiles Go With Everything – Diana shares her personal style and other optimistic musings in this feel-good blog.
TEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I was Italian in a former life! 🙂
- I love to watch “Little House on the Prairie” reruns.
- I’m addicted to red vines!
- Traveling is my passion.
- I will be turning 39 exactly one month from yesterday!
- I want to be a professional Travel Photographer/Travel Writer when I grow up.
- My favorite color is teal.
- I’ve been a Graphic Designer for over ten years.
- My favorite animals are dolphins.
- I want to make one big positive change in my life before I turn 39 (so that gives me less than a month!!!)